Re: [Undertype-users] Error on first startup
Russ Fineman ·
On Thursday 20 December 2007 11:31:13 pm Pierre Marchand wrote: > > I understood you have to import fonts but I never get to the GUI. After > > the message is OK'd nothing comes up for FontMatrix. ,snip> > > Obviously, it has to be sent directly to the list. I made it wrong > yesterday, but as far as you quoted allmost all my message, you solved > problem. </snip> I will wait until January and try the later version. As long as its available as a tar file I can compile it for my version of SUSE. The only message I get is the one I originally sent you. But I will look further and see if I can get more information. I did put a new font I downloaded into .fonts-reserved and tried to run, it tried to start an the disappeared, no messages.
Thanks for your responses. I would be will to test the new version when its out and let you know what happens. Happy Holidays. -- Russ Linux register user 441463 _______________________________________________ Undertype-users mailing list [email protected] https://mail.gna.org/listinfo/undertype-users
In this thread
- Russ Fineman
- Russ Fineman
- Pierre Marchand
- Russ Fineman
- Pierre Marchand
From the undertype-users mailing list at Gna!, as archived by The Mail Archive. All messages.