Fontmatrix

[Undertype-users] Fontmatrix 0.3.1

Pierre Marchand ·

Hi all,

Thanks to Parag, we’re happy to deliver a patched Fontmatrix version as 0.3.1.

Here are logged changes :
- Fixed zoom slider in sample text preview
- Fixed order of libs to link into fontmatrix (harfbuzz _before_ Qt) 
- Fixed slowdown at starting time (report it to first search, maybe good to
put it in subprocess when full UI is available).
- Fixed bug #10830 : Wrong dialog position
- Fixed bug #10829 : Font list starts at letter C

It’s not a rather long list. What’s important here, at least for me, is that 
Parag handled it and you won’t have to deal with the SVN trunk which is 
unstable these days.

tarball : http://www.fontmatrix.net/archives/fontmatrix-0.3.1-Source.tar.gz
md5sum : http://www.fontmatrix.net/archives/fontmatrix-0.3.1-Source.tar.gz.md5
sign. : http://www.fontmatrix.net/archives/fontmatrix-0.3.1-Source.tar.gz.asc

Think that tarball, since 0.3.1, are now signed by Parag. His public key is 
here :
http://www.fontmatrix.net/archives/paragan.publickey

For those who very like Subversion :) the version branch directory is :
http://svn.gna.org/svn/undertype/branches/fontmatrix003

I feel I forgot something but I definitly can’t remember what.
-- 
Pierre Marchand
http://www.oep-h.com


_______________________________________________
Undertype-users mailing list
[email protected]
https://mail.gna.org/listinfo/undertype-users

From the undertype-users mailing list at Gna!, as archived by The Mail Archive. All messages.