Re: [Undertype-users] Free performance
Vladimir Savic ·
Pierre Marchand wrote: > Vous avez écrit : >> Thanks for this, is very helpful to me. I would like to see this moved >> into the preferences as an option instead of cmake argument. >> >> Regards. > > I hope we’ll find means to avoid such bad hacks! > As it is today, I would set it by default as Vlada bought a new computer at > Christmas and does not complain anymore about Fontmatrix being too much > memory consuming and slow :) >
You know Vlada is listening, do you?! :) Well, I'm not delighted with low optimization of code and 'bad' coding pratice these days (more like last ten years). Actually quite opposite! Every kind of optimization is welcome. :) +1 for defaulting that hack :P Vlada _______________________________________________ Undertype-users mailing list [email protected] https://mail.gna.org/listinfo/undertype-users
In this thread
- Pierre Marchand
- Pajarico
- Pierre Marchand
- Vladimir Savic
- Vladimir Savic
From the undertype-users mailing list at Gna!, as archived by The Mail Archive. All messages.