[Undertype-users] Search fonts
The Peach ·
Hi Pierre,
finally I've found some time to test the latest version (and even
submitting the new ebuild for gentoo:
https://bugs.gentoo.org/show_bug.cgi?id=201538).
Because of my font collection I'm trying several search patterns, and I wanted
to know if there's a method to search exacly a particular field like: "I need
all the serif fonts" or, "the whole Tahoma family" or even "all fonts made by
Monotype". Did I miss anything? I'm getting some minor issues with my fonts which I'd like to ask you (maybe something useful for a FAQ for your site too), but I don't understand some of them: maybe they're merely small bugs, which I'll digg in later. -- Matteo 'Peach' Pescarin Jabber ID = [EMAIL PROTECTED] Web Site = http://www.smartart.it GeCHI = http://www.gechi.it _______________________________________________ Undertype-users mailing list [email protected] https://mail.gna.org/listinfo/undertype-users
In this thread
- The Peach
- Pierre Marchand
- The Peach
- Pierre Marchand
- Pierre Marchand
- The Peach
- Pierre Marchand
- The Peach
- The Peach
- The Peach
- Pierre Marchand
From the undertype-users mailing list at Gna!, as archived by The Mail Archive. All messages.