Re: [Undertype-users] Search fonts
The Peach ·
On Tue, 29 Apr 2008 18:08:26 +0200 Pierre wrote: > > $ fontforge /usr/share/fonts/TTF/averoigne.TTF > > Copyright (c) 2000-2008 by George Williams. > > Executable based on sources from 16:34 GMT 30-Mar-2008. > > Library based on sources from 15:57 GMT 30-Mar-2008. > > Error attempting to load font: > > -monotype-almanac mt-medium-r-normal--14-0-0-0-p-0-iso10646-1 > > Seems you have played too much with your system fonts :)
thanks for the hint: I've rebuilt the whole system fonts.dir as suggested in the post you quoted and the error went away. I always forgot to do it whenever I add a new font. -- Matteo 'Peach' Pescarin Jabber ID = [EMAIL PROTECTED] Web Site = http://www.smartart.it GeCHI = http://www.gechi.it _______________________________________________ Undertype-users mailing list [email protected] https://mail.gna.org/listinfo/undertype-users
In this thread
- The Peach
- Pierre Marchand
- The Peach
- Pierre Marchand
- Pierre Marchand
- The Peach
- Pierre Marchand
- The Peach
- The Peach
- The Peach
- Pierre Marchand
From the undertype-users mailing list at Gna!, as archived by The Mail Archive. All messages.