Re: [Undertype-users] tags problems
The Peach ·
On Tue, 29 Apr 2008 20:59:59 +0200 Pierre wrote: > > Same for the tag added via the Font > > Information/tags box: but you find that the tag has gone right after you > > restarted the program. > > Here I would bet that you try to tag system fonts & these fonts are not part > of the DB, I’ll have to make it more clear.
still I don't get it. What do you mean? I thought that all the fonts I see are already in the fontmatrix db... or not? -- Matteo 'Peach' Pescarin Jabber ID = [EMAIL PROTECTED] Web Site = http://www.smartart.it GeCHI = http://www.gechi.it _______________________________________________ Undertype-users mailing list [email protected] https://mail.gna.org/listinfo/undertype-users
In this thread
- The Peach
- Pierre Marchand
- The Peach
- Pierre Marchand
From the undertype-users mailing list at Gna!, as archived by The Mail Archive. All messages.