Re: [Undertype-users] CSS guru wanted
The Peach ·
On Sat, 17 May 2008 09:41:31 +0200 Pierre wrote: > If you run the latest Subversion version, you might have been a bit shocked > by > the design of the Info panel --- at least I hope so! > > When it should have been turned into a really good looking page since we > switched to WebKit, it happened that nobody has handled it but me. And I > definitely have my own idea of what’s good for the eye/mind :) > > So, if some of you could rewrite the CSS file that style the page, it would > be > really nice. It’s the $FM_SOURCE/src/ graphic-resources/info.css file. If you > have any requirement for the formation of the underlying HTML input, just > ask. > > PS: you can dump the HTML by commenting out lines 633 & follow. from > $FM_SOURCE/src/mainviewwidget.cpp
hi Pierre,
I'm quite unaware of what you are talking about. You mean that the info
panel on fontmatrix can be totally styled with css? nice idea. I'd really love
to take a peek on it. Can u share some snapshot of its current status?
--
Matteo 'Peach' Pescarin
Jabber ID = [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web Site = http://www.smartart.it
GeCHI = http://www.gechi.it
_______________________________________________
Undertype-users mailing list
[email protected]
https://mail.gna.org/listinfo/undertype-users
In this thread
- Pierre Marchand
- The Peach
- Pierre Marchand
From the undertype-users mailing list at Gna!, as archived by The Mail Archive. All messages.