Re: [Undertype-users] trouble building fontmatrix-0.4.2-Source
Pierre Marchand ·
Vous (Dean McCorquodale) avez écrit : > Hi > I'm having a problem building fontmatrix-0.4.2-Source on Fedora5. I get > following errors > > [ 51%] Building CXX object src/CMakeFiles/fontmatrix.dir/fontitem.o > /tmp/fontmatrix-0.4.2-Source/src/fontitem.cpp:100: error: invalid > conversion from ‘int (*)(const FT_Vector*, void*)’ to ‘int > (*)(FT_Vector*, void*)’ > /tmp/fontmatrix-0.4.2-Source/src/fontitem.cpp:100: error: invalid > conversion from ‘int (*)(const FT_Vector*, void*)’ to ‘int > (*)(FT_Vector*, void*)’ > /tmp/fontmatrix-0.4.2-Source/src/fontitem.cpp:100: error: invalid > conversion from ‘int (*)(const FT_Vector*, const FT_Vector*, void*)’ to > ‘int (*)(FT_Vector*, FT_Vector*, void*)’ > /tmp/fontmatrix-0.4.2-Source/src/fontitem.cpp:100: error: invalid > conversion from ‘int (*)(const FT_Vector*, const FT_Vector*, const > FT_Vector*, void*)’ to ‘int (*)(FT_Vector*, FT_Vector*, FT_Vector*, > void*)’ > make[2]: *** [src/CMakeFiles/fontmatrix.dir/fontitem.o] Error 1 > make[1]: *** [src/CMakeFiles/fontmatrix.dir/all] Error 2 > make: *** [all] Error 2 > > any help would be greatly appreciated. > Dean
Hi Dean,
Digging into my IRC logs I’ve finally exhumed the answer!
I don’t know why it has been removed from INSTALL file but here is what you
could found before rev215, and it’s still true:
«
- Freetype2 (it works for sure with 2.3.5, if gcc complains
about prototypes mismatch at line ~84 of fontitem.cpp,
please upgrade)
»
So, basically, you need a newer Freetype2 version (seems that FC5 comes with
2.1.9). For my information, is there a Qt4 package for FC5?
If you mainatain a local, up to date, Qt4 and you have Qt4.4.x (and upgraded
your Freetype2 version of course :)), I would recommend you try the Trunk
version of Fontmatrix. From my point of view, it’s still unfinished, not
polished, etc. (and that’s why we do not release a 0.5) but it’s really
better.
svn co http://svn.gna.org/svn/undertype/trunk/tools/typotek fontmatrix
HTH
--
Pierre Marchand
http://www.oep-h.com
_______________________________________________
Undertype-users mailing list
[email protected]
https://mail.gna.org/listinfo/undertype-users
In this thread
- Dean McCorquodale
- Pierre Marchand
- Pierre Marchand
- Pierre Marchand
- Pierre Marchand
From the undertype-users mailing list at Gna!, as archived by The Mail Archive. All messages.