Re: [Undertype-users] bug?
Pierre Marchand ·
Vous (The Peach) avez écrit : > Hi Pierre! > I'm still using 0.4.2, is there any new snapshot in sight? > > btw I'm writing here because I'm getting a strange issue when browsing the > the font-preview list. I don't remember what is causing this and I don't > even remember if we ever talked about it or you are aware of it. Anyway! > the program segfaults with: > fontmatrix[13301]: segfault at 8b14ecb4 ip b7d7926f sp bfdc3c70 error 4 > in libQtGui.so.4.3.3[b7781000+7b7000] > > Tell me if I should open a bug report or whatever.
To be honest 0.4.2 is far behind me and I’m afraid the issue won’t ever be fixed. But feel free to post here a complete backtrace so we could help if the problem is actually obvious and does not involve too much coding. Did I say that yet? I’ve silently branched 0.5 and now Trunk is somehow 0.6 because I’ve changed a lot of the core while I thought 0.5 was not really polished enough to pretend as a public release. If some of the package maintainers here think I was wrong in this, please package the 0.5 branch. cheers -- Pierre Marchand http://www.oep-h.com _______________________________________________ Undertype-users mailing list [email protected] https://mail.gna.org/listinfo/undertype-users
In this thread
- The Peach
- Pierre Marchand
From the undertype-users mailing list at Gna!, as archived by The Mail Archive. All messages.