[Undertype-users] PythonQt in use
Pierre Marchand ·
Hi Florian, I’ve been so interested by PythonQt that i did finally chose it to provide scripting feature in an application I’m writing[1]. After some days I managed to get it working with little, if nothing, modifications - mostly replaced qmake by cmake as build system to fit in my project. But eventually it was a first hint that I had to embed the source of PythonQt, because it was not provided by the distro and I did not want to bother users about building issues. Second hint was when I had to introduce a conditional block for a constant which has been changed in Python2.6. Whatever, my question is dead simple, is PythonQt still maintained? if yes, is the maintained code will be made available? I’m not at all a Python guru or whatsoever (just happens that there are a lot of good stuff in Python for fonts so it’s nice to access them via scripts) so I could hardly help maintaining PythonQt myself. On the other hand, if what’s preventing you to pay more attention to the public repository, or even the lib itself, was the lack of feedback, etc. I’m all yours to provide it and more -- yeah, patches :-) -- if there’s still life in the project.
thanks for reading [1] http://fontmatrix.net -- Pierre Marchand http://www.oep-h.com _______________________________________________ Undertype-users mailing list [email protected] https://mail.gna.org/listinfo/undertype-users
In this thread
- Pierre Marchand
- Dave Crossland
- Pierre Marchand
- Pierre Marchand
From the undertype-users mailing list at Gna!, as archived by The Mail Archive. All messages.