Re: [Undertype-users] font activation
Helge Hielscher ·
Hello Pierre, thanks for your fast answer.
2009/4/3 Pierre Marchand <[email protected]>: > Vous avez écrit : >> with fontmatrix 0.5.0 (svn) I tried to activate a few japanese fonts from >> http://www.wazu.jp/gallery/Fonts_Japanese.html > > Nice collection! Could you tell us with which one(s) you have had problems. Out of the fonts I tried (see list below) only epson_ttf30/epminbld.ttf worked. $ find . . ./fonts.scale ./epson_ttf30 ./epson_ttf30/epmarugo.ttf ./epson_ttf30/epkaisho.ttf ./epson_ttf30/fonts.scale ./epson_ttf30/epkyouka.ttf ./epson_ttf30/fonts.dir ./epson_ttf30/epmgobld.ttf ./epson_ttf30/epgyobld.ttf ./epson_ttf30/epminbld.ttf ./epson_ttf30/epgyosho.ttf ./epson_ttf30/epkgobld.ttf ./aoyagikouzanfont2.ttf ./aoyagikouzanfontt.ttf ./YOzFont ./YOzFont/YOzRA.TTC ./YOzFont/fonts.scale ./YOzFont/YOzBA.TTC ./YOzFont/YOzBEF.TTC ./YOzFont/fonts.dir ./YOzFont/YOzBCF.TTC ./YOzFont/YOzRS.TTC ./YOzFont/YOzBSF.TTC ./YOzFont/YOzRN.TTC ./YOzFont/YOzBN.TTC ./YOzFont/YOzBE.TTC ./YOzFont/YOzBNF.TTC ./YOzFont/YOzRNF.TTC ./YOzFont/YOzRC.TTC ./YOzFont/YOzRAF.TTC ./YOzFont/YOzRE.TTC ./YOzFont/Readme_E.txt ./YOzFont/YOzBC.TTC ./YOzFont/YOzRCF.TTC ./YOzFont/YOzRSF.TTC ./YOzFont/YOzREF.TTC ./YOzFont/YOzBAF.TTC ./YOzFont/YOzBS.TTC ./aoyagikouzanfont2otf.otf ./fonts.dir ./aoyagikouzanfontgyousyo.ttf ./nagurip.ttf ./aoyagikouzanfontsousyo2.ttf ./mt_tare.ttf ./mt_tare_p.ttf ./memo.ttf ./Sword.ttf ./texput.log > First, you can have a look at "Edit>Check Database". It should give you good > hints of what’s going on from Fontmatrix point of view. > >> Is this a common problem? How can I check if the fonts are really >> activated? There is only one link in ~/.Fontmatrix/Activated/ > > Sounds like it failed to link the font file. I really need to notice the user > when something went wrong at activating. All .ttf files, except epminbld.ttf, are listed under "Activated Not Linked". Nothing happens when I click "Re-link". Regards, Helge -- Helge Hielscher eMail: [email protected] Chat (Jabber): [email protected] _______________________________________________ Undertype-users mailing list [email protected] https://mail.gna.org/listinfo/undertype-users
In this thread
- Helge Hielscher
- Pierre Marchand
- Helge Hielscher
- Pierre Marchand
- Helge Hielscher
From the undertype-users mailing list at Gna!, as archived by The Mail Archive. All messages.