Re: [Undertype-users] font activation
Pierre Marchand ·
Vous avez écrit : > > First, you can have a look at "Edit>Check Database". It should give you > > good hints of what’s going on from Fontmatrix point of view. > > > >> Is this a common problem? How can I check if the fonts are really > >> activated? There is only one link in ~/.Fontmatrix/Activated/ > > > > Sounds like it failed to link the font file. I really need to notice the > > user when something went wrong at activating. > > All .ttf files, except epminbld.ttf, are listed under "Activated Not > Linked". Nothing happens when I click "Re-link".
I know it’s a bit as asking if you really plugged it, but, well, have you selected the fonts to re-link by checking the boxes or "Select all" button (_I_ forgot to do so, sometimes ;) )? I’ll try to find time to reproduce the problem here, and possibly fix it :) TBH, it often happens for me that I need to run the check database and relink method to get fonts actually activated. So, there’s definitly a problem I must fix. For the TTCs (truetype collections), note that Fontmatrix does not handle them yet. -- Pierre Marchand http://www.oep-h.com _______________________________________________ Undertype-users mailing list [email protected] https://mail.gna.org/listinfo/undertype-users
In this thread
- Helge Hielscher
- Pierre Marchand
- Helge Hielscher
- Pierre Marchand
- Helge Hielscher
From the undertype-users mailing list at Gna!, as archived by The Mail Archive. All messages.