Re: [Undertype-users] font activation
Helge Hielscher ·
2009/4/3 Pierre Marchand <[email protected]>: > Vous avez écrit : >> > First, you can have a look at "Edit>Check Database". It should give you >> > good hints of what’s going on from Fontmatrix point of view. >> > >> >> Is this a common problem? How can I check if the fonts are really >> >> activated? There is only one link in ~/.Fontmatrix/Activated/ >> > >> > Sounds like it failed to link the font file. I really need to notice the >> > user when something went wrong at activating. >> >> All .ttf files, except epminbld.ttf, are listed under "Activated Not >> Linked". Nothing happens when I click "Re-link". > > I know it’s a bit as asking if you really plugged it, but, well, have you > selected the fonts to re-link by checking the boxes or "Select all" button > (_I_ forgot to do so, sometimes ;) )?
Ah, I thought that selecting is the blue bar that appears when you click on an item. I wondered why I could not Ctrl-Click to select multiple fonts though. In my interpretation the checkmark stood for activated font (like in Browse Fonts). Now I could link the fonts successfully. Thanks for your help and effort, Helge -- Helge Hielscher eMail: [email protected] Chat (Jabber): [email protected] _______________________________________________ Undertype-users mailing list [email protected] https://mail.gna.org/listinfo/undertype-users
In this thread
- Helge Hielscher
- Pierre Marchand
- Helge Hielscher
- Pierre Marchand
- Helge Hielscher
From the undertype-users mailing list at Gna!, as archived by The Mail Archive. All messages.