Re: [Undertype-users] New public release - 0.6.0
Pierre Marchand ·
Vous (Parag N(पराग़)) avez écrit : > I see some changes got committed to fontmatrix006 branch after stable > 0.6.0 release. I am interested to know is there any plan for 0.6.1 > release? or Should I go and build released tarball 0.6.0 in Fedora or > wait for 0.6.1 release?
I’ve fixed a couple of GCC warnings preventing to build packages on OBS but nothing really important. Otoh, as we need to generate a package which will not be identical to 0.6.0, we must name it 0.6.1. I might be able to generate such a package next week, but feel free to do it yourself and upload it with side material (md5sum, signature) if you get time before me. -- Pierre Marchand http://www.oep-h.com _______________________________________________ Undertype-users mailing list [email protected] https://mail.gna.org/listinfo/undertype-users
In this thread
- Pierre Marchand
- पराग़
- Pierre Marchand
- पराग़
- पराग़
From the undertype-users mailing list at Gna!, as archived by The Mail Archive. All messages.