Fontmatrix

Re: [Undertype-users] New public release - 0.6.0

पराग़ ·

Hi,

2009/7/10 Pierre Marchand <[email protected]>:
> Vous (Parag N(पराग़)) avez écrit :
>>  I see some changes got committed to fontmatrix006 branch after stable
>> 0.6.0 release. I am interested to know is there any plan for 0.6.1
>> release? or Should I go and build released tarball 0.6.0 in Fedora or
>> wait for 0.6.1 release?
>
> I’ve fixed a couple of GCC warnings preventing to build packages on OBS but
> nothing really important. Otoh, as we need to generate a package which will
> not be identical to 0.6.0, we must name it 0.6.1. I might be able to generate
> such a package next week, but feel free to do it yourself and upload it with
> side material (md5sum, signature) if you get time before me.

  No. Thanks. I have already got svn reversion 1017 successfully
tested on Fedora. So I will build this svn revision next week.

Thanks &  Regards,
Parag.

_______________________________________________
Undertype-users mailing list
[email protected]
https://mail.gna.org/listinfo/undertype-users

In this thread

From the undertype-users mailing list at Gna!, as archived by The Mail Archive. All messages.