Fontmatrix

Re: [Undertype-users] fontmatrix: how to cut font-list tree

Pierre Marchand ·

Vous (vwf) avez écrit :
> Hello,
>
> I just upgraded to fontmatrix 0.6.0 and found it to be very useful.
> Thank you developers.
>
> One problem: On my Linux system I have lots of free fonts, and my own
> fonts in ~/.fonts . I want to see my own fonts only in fontmatrix. How
> can I achieve that?

Move them to whatever directory *except* ~/.fonts, and import the directory 
into FM

HTH

>
> One minor bug: According to the manpage the configuration is in
> ~/.fontmatrix, but I found it in ~/.Fontmatrix
>
>
> Thank you,
> Frits
>
> _______________________________________________
> Undertype-users mailing list
> [email protected]
> https://mail.gna.org/listinfo/undertype-users


-- 
Pierre Marchand
+33 679 214 481
http://www.oep-h.com


_______________________________________________
Undertype-users mailing list
[email protected]
https://mail.gna.org/listinfo/undertype-users

In this thread

From the undertype-users mailing list at Gna!, as archived by The Mail Archive. All messages.