Re: [Undertype-users] Usability Idea for Fontmatrix
Brett Alton ·
Wow, thank you for being so responsive to my request! On Thu, Oct 7, 2010 at 4:25 AM, Pierre Marchand <[email protected]> wrote: > Vous (Brett Alton) avez écrit : >> Hi everyone, >> >> Fontmatrix is a program that deals with font-faces and characters >> right? So why doesn't it use more keyboard shortcuts? >> >> I was thinking for the Glyph area of Fontmatrix, instead of having to >> click 'H' or 'h' or '%', you should be able to tap each letter with >> your keyboard. >> >> That way I can switch from A to B to C very quickly. >> >> What do you think? > > Great idea! I'll try to find time soon to code that. Thanks > > > -- > Pierre Marchand > > _______________________________________________ > Undertype-users mailing list > [email protected] > https://mail.gna.org/listinfo/undertype-users >
-- Brett Alton http://brettalton.com http://blog.brettalton.com http://github.com/brettalton http://trentbookswap.com _______________________________________________ Undertype-users mailing list [email protected] https://mail.gna.org/listinfo/undertype-users
In this thread
- Brett Alton
- Pierre Marchand
- Brett Alton
From the undertype-users mailing list at Gna!, as archived by The Mail Archive. All messages.