Re: [Undertype-users] fontmatrix review (long)
Werner LEMBERG ·
> o A very important filter is missing IMHO: The possibility to specify > the covered Unicode ranges.
There are more issues with filters.
o I've entered `style' in Metadata -> All fields, and I get these
fonts:
Arial
Blue Highway
Nasalization
Times New Roman
Zekton
Zekton Dots
Why? I can't see any relation to the searched word `style'. The
help file doesn't give a clue either what the `All fields' field is
good for.
o I lack a good interface to FontConfig. There are so many useful
properties (just do `fc-list -v'), and basically none of them are
accessible with font config. At least the `style' field should be
accessible so that I can, for example, select all sans-serif fonts.
Very useful would be also the information whether a font can be
scaled or not. Etc., etc.
And finally, there is a rendering problem: The Panose Metadata window
cuts off the text prematurely, see attached image.
Werner
<<inline: cut-off-panose.png>>
_______________________________________________ Undertype-users mailing list [email protected] https://mail.gna.org/listinfo/undertype-users
In this thread
- Werner LEMBERG
- Werner LEMBERG
- Werner LEMBERG
- Dave Crossland
From the undertype-users mailing list at Gna!, as archived by The Mail Archive. All messages.