[Undertype-users] Can't launch Fontmatrix
John Jason Jordan ·
It was working, but then I installed the nVidia proprietary driver on my Thinkpad T61 with Fedora x86_64. I didn't like the nVidia driver, so I went back to the nouveau driver. Now Fontmatrix won't launch. From the command line I get:
$ fontmatrix
fontmatrix: error while loading shared libraries:
libnvidia-tls.so.260.19.21: cannot open shared object file: No
such file or directory
The file in question was installed by the nVidia driver installation
script. When I uninstalled the proprietary driver the file was removed.
I searched my entire filesystem and the file is not present.
I tried uninstalling Fontmatrix and reinstalling it, but no joy. I also
deleted the ~/.Fontmatrix folder, but it still gives the same error
message.
How did the nVidia driver mess up Fontmatrix so that it thinks it needs
the nVidia proprietary library?
_______________________________________________
Undertype-users mailing list
[email protected]
https://mail.gna.org/listinfo/undertype-users
From the undertype-users mailing list at Gna!, as archived by The Mail Archive. All messages.