[Undertype-users] Help with fontmatrix?
3×5 ·
Hello,I joined this mailing list because I have read rave reviews for fontmatrix, and the screen shot look great, but I've never been able to get it to look of function like that on my computer. I installed 0.6.0+svn20110930-1.1 on Linux Mint, and it's very sparse. I can't install any older version because a dependancy can't be met (libicu44).
So what happened to this program? It seemed to be designers' program of choice for font management. I read somewhere on your website that you started stripping down the interface, and that the newest version is incomplete. How do I get a copy of the stable version to run on my machine? What is the future of this project?
Thanks. _______________________________________________ Undertype-users mailing list [email protected] https://mail.gna.org/listinfo/undertype-users
In this thread
- 3×5
- Dave Crossland
- 3×5
From the undertype-users mailing list at Gna!, as archived by The Mail Archive. All messages.