Re: [Undertype-users] Fontmatrix 0.9.99 and CentOS 7
Olivier Berten ·
My guess is it's related to this bug: <https://github.com/fontmatrix/fontmatrix/issues/1>
Olivier 2014-07-30 2:56 GMT+02:00 Alexandre Prokoudine <[email protected]>: > Hi Chris, > > Do you mean you activate fonts, restart apps, and the fonts do not > show up there? > > Alex > > > On Wed, Jul 30, 2014 at 4:44 AM, Chris Szilagyi <[email protected]> > wrote: >> Hello: >> I have been using Fontmatrix for years and have been very happy with it. >> Lately, I installed it on a CentOS 7 system using an RPM package for Fedora >> 20. It runs just fine, but when I activate any fonts they do not show up in >> any programs (LibreOffice, GIMP, etc.). I am not sure what I can check. If >> you have any ideas please help... thank you! >> -- >> Chris >> >> >> _______________________________________________ >> Undertype-users mailing list >> [email protected] >> https://mail.gna.org/listinfo/undertype-users > > _______________________________________________ > Undertype-users mailing list > [email protected] > https://mail.gna.org/listinfo/undertype-users _______________________________________________ Undertype-users mailing list [email protected] https://mail.gna.org/listinfo/undertype-users
In this thread
- Chris Szilagyi
- Alexandre Prokoudine
- Olivier Berten
From the undertype-users mailing list at Gna!, as archived by The Mail Archive. All messages.